View Single Post
Old 2007-10-26, 05:18   Link #244
SGT.Mitsuki
I'm Darker Than Black
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by plusone View Post
Male respondent, choice = Mitsuki.

Very intriguing thread on KGNE, amazing really lol. I was astounded. I've watched the series twice. I've read all the comments. The comments I appreciate the most are the philosophical/logical/reasonable/existential ones. I prefer Mitsuki because she was the obvious choice since the 1st episode. Taka was expecting Mitsuki at the tree but it ended up being Haruka. Making it potently obvious that he liked Mitsuki and apparently it was vice versa.

The very reason I love this anime, twisted and real. One-sided love triangles happen all the time in REAL life... sad but true indeed. *sniff* T_T I am very glad though that Taka ended up with Mitsuki.

I extremely admire Haruka's affection for Taka. She forced them both to let go of each other. That touched my heart. My heart is crying just thinking about that scene *sniff* She knew her time was still suspended three years ago in the past and that she couldn't see the Takayuki in the present. That is most likely why she made her decision on the beach, to have them both let go of each other and to let Takayuki have the person who let him LIVE to be who he was at that standing moment. That strong sense of morality and emotional development is what truly makes Adult Haruka admirable.

I don't hate or like either of the girls but I truly think Mitsuki deserved Taka especially after that heroic decision Haruka made. I would prefer if people not call Mitsuki a B.... because that is just plain stupid.
well i never completed the series couse i coultn emotionaly handle it anymore
but at the start i was for mitsuki but when tha guy got togather with haruka and got a relationship with her i kinda voted for an happy ending with haruka tho when the accident happened and tha guy got togather with mitsuki i was like GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA no way WAAAAAH this is just to sad etc etc n ended up imidiately abandoning the series couse i coulnt take it anymore .... ^^'
i dont like sad storys since they kinda break my heart ^^' ......

and well yeah i cant blame suki for getting togather with tha guy,
since its been like 3 years afther the accident.....
n i kinda was pro suki since the start of the series....

but afther the accident n seing tha twin sister overreact n afther i saw it comming that haru would wake up my heart just kinda broke n i coulnt bare watching it ^^'

so all in all i voted mitsuki, even though i feel guilty doing so and feel for haruka and get depressed just thinking about this story.........

Jya ne,
Mits
SGT.Mitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote