Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-05, 15:51   Link #1970
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Never. The two would never fight her, nor support themselves being deliberately pushed over her when they aren't ready, which is what Tsubasa would be doing. I expect the first point to hold out long enough for them to figure out the second point, at which time they would call foul on the issue.

It's not that they wouldn't want to become successors, or even a center, but the fact that they know their training is not complete, and finding themselves being pushed under false pretenses above this girl they both admire and respect would almost certainly make them call a stop to it. They want to be successors, not just be called them when they don't deserve it.

That's an interesting point. We already know that Tsubasa is using everyone for the sake of finding out about Acchan, and even though she has been warned about the dangers of the Center Nova position, she's still trying to bring it back. This means she doesn't really care about what will happen to Chieri and Nagisa as long as she can get whatever she's looking for.

Now that I think about it, Tsubasa may just be the first actual antagonist of the series.

And yeah, I could see the girls calling a stop to all this shit if they find out it's all part of Tsubasa's plan. Maybe they will meet Miichan and she will tell them everything, including why she ran away. I think that would be cool because it would allow them to decide what to do by themselves. And who knows, maybe after learning everything, they might just go for it anyway......

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2012-07-05 at 17:05.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote