View Single Post
Old 2007-10-13, 13:27   Link #27
ashlay
the red string of fate

better episode. I feel like they could have thrown some of this stuff (namely a lot of the 1st half) into episode 1 though.

battles had some good animation, but honestly needed some more give and take (like Exia getting hit by the shell, Lockon having to do a bit of dodging vs. Setsuna's dodge while attacking) Virtue for example could have at least looked like getting hit was effecting it, even if only a little.

other than that, show's story is actually starting to interest me a bit. Setsuna's "I am the Gundam" line was quite off-kilter (sadly I didn't get to hear Mamoru Miyano break into psychotic laughter....maybe next time :\ ), and it's also somewhat interesting to see all the gundam pilots other than Lockon seeming slightly 'damaged' so far (though who knows until they get to the backstory stuff in the 20-40s area) also glad to see we're not going into the SEED's "don't kill" stuff.

previews made it look like they're actually going to have some worthy opponents next week. hopefully the fights will be interesting, but I'm somewhat skeptical, especially after the massacre they did on the HLF and local units this week.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote