View Single Post
Old 2008-12-30, 06:16   Link #23
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnights View Post
Is amazing work for a fan-made product, semi-professional. I really like it.
I expect episode 2 will be released at the end of 2009.
Actually I'm hoping for a summer release, although it's unlikely unless Tokine gets some people to help him out (he's basically done almost everything on his own)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Somehow I have a feeling KyoAni won't work. Can't point out why, just my feeling. SHAFT maybe a best, consider Touhou is as silly as SHAFT's recently project, but Shinbo style is something I must reconsider when it comes with Touhou.
Kyo-Ani? nah, I get the feeling that if Touhou was handed to them we'd get a sarcastic Reimu, a Haruhi-like Marisa, a :3-like Aya...

ugh. No, please no.

Shaft could do it, but I also fear they might go overboard as usual with their style and flair. Although it would still suit Touhou.

If anything, I think ex-KyoAni Yutaka Yamamoto and the A-1 Pictures' staff could do a good job with a Touhou anime. It could work well as a slice-of-life OVA. (well, actually this fan-made rendition IS a slice-of-life OVA... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
It is funnier to portray her as a stalker, or a tsundere with stalker tendencies. Or crack paired with the crazy green hair flower freak.
Yuka..
Yandere Alice would be absolutely badass, but in this adaptation I think that the usual tsundere/stalker Alice would better fit.
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote