View Single Post
Old 2011-07-07, 07:42   Link #128
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
This episode was by far the most pimpin episode to date. We finally get to see the OG heiress Yuina being her gansta self. Fuggin doing karaoke(she was singing to the ED to episode 8, btw), fuggin rejecting bitches left and right, even her own FIANCE, fuggin jumping on Ohana, that mother effin playa, and just being high on life. I swear she hits a joint every now and then, her eyes are always half open. Fuckin winners, I'm so glad she's joining Ohana in the festing game. Two pimps are better than one!
Yuina IS a player, isn't she? Some guy bullshits her about liking "everything" and she dumps that guys ass straight in the ocean. Doesn't even bat an eyelash.
Quote:
Minko, I don't even know where to start. She knows how to shoot down bitches, she's always ahead of the game. "You BALUUUTT~!" should be considered a new slur for those bitches out there. And when she didn't take off her layers, she obviously didn't wanna show off her fine swimsuit to the other jealous wannabes on that beach.
Minko probably feels like she spent to much time coming up with that insult it to waste it by not insulting people with it

Quote:
And lol, I wasn't expecting that competitive swimsuit from Nako, when I should've. That funny mother effer. She had me. And when she and Ohana organized those slippers, holy shit. Way to be so pimpin about it, such generous people they are. :3
Well she DID complain about not getting to wear her competition swimsuit. I guess now that she's more vocal/comfortable around Ohana she's more willing to let slip just how much she likes swimming.

I either figured it was gonna be Nako, or the Kraken.