View Single Post
Old 2013-08-14, 18:35   Link #94
Sute443
Sasaki-ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by irsyahma View Post
There's a proof that Fujisaki is the one who design Alter Ego. It's in episode 4 at 15:23

Screenshot:
Spoiler:
That just shows that Fujisaki was working on something, not that he managed to finish an AI in the short amount of time between finding the laptop and getting murdered.

That said, I'm willing to accept for story purposes that Fujisaki made Alter-Ego. I think it's stupid and a waste of a potentially awesome plot twist, but I acknowledge that the story probably means for Alter-Ego to be genuine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
What I don't buy is that Monokuma left a room without any kind of surveillance. What are the chances that it simply slipped his mind and that he is fine with that?

I think those guys are simply stupid for thinking that it is safe to talk there, and you'd think that Kirigiri wouldn't be so naive.
Or that she's the mole and is acting under orders to trick the rest of the group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
After thinking about it, if someone manages to be not found out in the trials and thus survive the school alone, wouldn't it be very likely that Monokuma just says "Hahaha, now you 'graduate'... from life! Hahaha feel the despair" or something like that? Monokuma doesn't seem like a person who would be nice to the last survivor...
Seems likely. When trying to get a reward from a bad guy, always make sure you know beforehand exactly what the reward is.