View Single Post
Old 2010-11-13, 11:28   Link #97
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos! View Post
Looking through the jp wiki pages for the infinity series for the staff credits, seems like Nakazawa and Uchikoshi's roles for R11 is a bit different.

Spoiler for Staff List:

Disregarding 999(Since I haven't played it yet), I'm guessing that while Nakazawa is a good director(from his absence in 12R), Uchikoshi comes out with better draft, at least the story would seem complete with his draft.
True, that does seem to be likely. The problem is that I can't tell who wrote what parts specifically, so it's really hard to judge them. I can tell when they don't write a section- for example, I translated a scene from Never7 yesterday that I can definitely tell wasn't written by them because of the writing style, but even during Satoru's Route, where they were the only writers, I can't tell one apart from the other. Perhaps when I start translating 12Riven, I'll be able to tell, or when I play I/O, written by Nakazawa and Romeo Tanaka.

Ah, and I do believe that Uchikoshi was less involved with Remember11. It's just hard to tell how much.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote