View Single Post
Old 2012-02-28, 14:19   Link #3969
Eeni

Rereremo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
other than that, just surf the internet, or search through this post. Deacon Blues has posted many summaries of FT chapters......you could check his profile and look at all the pages in which he has posted. On the other hand, you could google "Frozen Teardrops + Deacon Blues"
And just to let you know, ONLY Silent Prelude is translated. You will NEVER find a translation of the rest of the novel because no one has done it. Your best chance to get the details is to learn to read Japanese or have a friend who understands the language do it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
- Although disguising as a woman is a man's hobby, the figure is a younger Doktor S who develops the Heavyarms and Prometheus.
I propose a question to the men of this thread:
Is it a common hobby for you to dress up as women?

And on a side note, Doktor S made the Prometheus? Did the man make 2 sets of blueprints for gundams now? Then he just sat there and choose to build the Heavyarms because "it's more masculine, OHHH!"

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Last edited by Eeni; 2012-02-28 at 22:58.
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote