View Single Post
Old 2012-02-28, 22:57   Link #3976
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
remember that, according to deacon blues' summaries, 4 gundams were found by Quatre in some sort of satellite, although, they were disassembled
I remember clearly... so Dok S leaves a half built Prometheus, does this mean that he is also responsible for the other 3 that were on that satellite? Or could it be that the other 3 were somewhere else and some one gathered them together..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
- Dying under a piece of rubble, Darlian tells Relena she's not his real daughter.
So did it appear that she didn't know? Since she didn't seem to mind being told that she looked like her mother Kathrina just a chapter ago?

Opps... I totally forgot about that translation... but I guess after that you won't find anything other then summaries and bullet points.

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote