View Single Post
Old 2012-04-22, 05:36   Link #8036
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Sabertooth no longer seems nearly as powerful, and future victories over them won't seem as impressive.
I'm totally expecting Sabertooth to win the next time they show up though...
Quote:
And really what does it matter whether Kagura is powerful or in a filler guild I don't she her joining Fairy Tail so she not going to be getting much face time after this arc.
It doesn't really matter whether or not you're part of Fairy Tail; Blue Pegasus members have gotten quite a bit of panel time in this arc already, even though it's been so long since their introduction.
Quote:
And of course now that Kagura's hyped as so powerful, and uses a sword, we've got people calling for a fight between her and Erza. Which from the looks of things would be a fairly boring mirror match, or a redux of Ikuraga vs Erza, and we might as well just skip the fight and say that Erza wins with high difficulty and have her fight a more established, or more plot relevant powerful foe instead.
I think it has been proved that Erza+mirror match =/= boring I don't think Erza would be paired against her when there are potentially other members for her to fight, like the stronger RT members or the hooded girl of MH.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote