View Single Post
Old 2007-06-18, 20:14   Link #57
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?

I didn't find this info in other threads so let me know if this is redundant info...

According to the Lucky Star Hompage, You can pre-order a special Lucky Star "Okiraku Box" (Big Luck?) to be released in 9/26/2007. Two are planned: Konata and Kagami versions.

In these boxes you'll find these items:

☆ Kagami or Konata figurine designed and supervised by Yoshimizu Kagami Sensei. 10cm tall each.

☆ A booklet called "Okiraku Guidebook" featuring Konata or Kagami

☆ An enjoyable CD-ROM with either Konata or Kagami, containing wallpaper, screen-saver and other goodies.

☆ RyouOu Gakuen Student Notebood Style Memopad, Konata or Kagami version

It seemed you can star pre-order with any bookstore (note, NOT hobby shops) starting from 6/16. I checked Amazon and lo and behold, there they be:

Kotana Okiraku Box
Kagami Okiraku Box

Now I don't know about you, but I'm definately getting these. Yeah they're really tiny but I like them that way. I know Amazon.jp doesn't ship figures internationally, but these appearantly count as books. So I just did my pre-order. They took it and will ship on 9/28/07.

Here's the figurine photos. How can you NOT GET?

Kona-chan:

Kagami-sama:

EDIT: According to Amazon, the Kagami-sama box is ranked at #11 and Kona-chan box is ranked at #14. It's pretty AMAZING to see pre-orders ranked so high! And Kagami-sama is beating kona-chan! Tsundere'ko rulez!!!

Last edited by AVPlaya; 2007-06-18 at 20:39.
AVPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote