View Single Post
Old 2008-06-27, 23:50   Link #2017
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Ah, that explains why I'm having problems with it. I haven't understood the appeal of the Touhou series and still don't, really.

Anyways, I'm planning on turning Cinque into one of the good guys post-StrikerS and giving her the good fortune of having a linker core so she can function at a basic level in a magical society. She's still going to be something of a Badass Normal when compared to the other characters, but I'm wondering what the resident theories on the natures of the ISs are. I know this has been discussed on IRC, but can we get a list of all suggested possibilities together?
Actually, wasn't all the bases of the Numbers mages? Since I seemed to recall that they are all created using artificial mages technology and thus wouldn't that mean they have linker cores?

As for the IS theories... current personal theory of mine is that they are not very different from rare skills except the latter uses mana for power and the former uses that unnamed power source that isn't magic and additional equipment designed to work with it. Sort of like the difference between Familiars and Guardian beasts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Looks like Keroko has fallen to Touhou...

I'm plotting crack. No estimated time as I'm feeling worse and worse with each passing day at work...
No offense kriss but with your creation speed I think Kha's rebuilds will have been completed and we'll all be on the 3rd incarnation of the OC thread.

Edit: You're sick? Sorry.
tshouryuu is offline   Reply With Quote