View Single Post
Old 2011-10-01, 12:24   Link #4121
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

I liked that you delved into them through Galatea's focus that's not sight -- it feels very poetic/symbolic as she is not using mere superficial sight, but looking at their true character underneath, and she doesn't actually use her eyes. It feels very good just that it makes so much sense. It helps to develop and see insight into them, and Galatea.

As I said, I'm not necessarily criticizing you for the religious aspect; It was merely curious as you pursued that when, all the fics that portray Galatea as truly such was before her manga-reveal that she didn't believe in such things and this came after. This bit was in the last page of chapter 109 when the five Ghosts and Dietrich, began to go to Staff to help Miria. If you can't find it, her words according to Gernot's translation were:

"So far, I never believed in the existence of God and such, but...for the first time, I seriously feel like praying to the God of Rabona. Come back alive, you six warriors, and if possible, bring back a seventh one...".