View Single Post
Old 2009-01-10, 13:09   Link #1805
Korinov
The Burned Man walks!

Well, at least Raki's comeback served to introduce Renée.

The main problem (or not, it depends of the point of view I think) of the current storyline is that can be various focuses of the action: Clare + friends, Helen & Deneve, Raki & Prissy... I'd even say we're quite lucky that Miata and Clarice stayed at Rabona, so we won't have to see them for a while.

Don't misunderstand, it's not like I hate those kids, but I really think we had enough of them in previous chapters. Their contribution to the storyline has been ridiculous compared with all the pages they've taken, at least until now. I don't know what Yagi has planned for the future so better stay calm and patient, since Miata could be one of the main characters of this second half of the story.

Returning at what I was saying, and after almost two boring chapters with Clare's group, I cannot say I'm dissapointed seeing things moving

About Raki, well, I think he'll maybe appear somewhere when needed. Not in the current mini-arc, of course, since Isley and Raki + Prissy are just like oil and water. At least, until we're told what happened between them more or less, and why they parted ways.