View Single Post
Old 2012-11-14, 16:16   Link #1548
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
i still dont get the power comparison they made of the 5 zero captains being stronger than the entire gotei 13. i mean...firstly, does that mean like current or in general.
In general, I'm sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
if its current thats somewhat maybe understandable but generally i don't get it. that would include yama, unohana, kyoraku, ukitake, aizen.....urahara, all the rest....not sure where tk is goin with this.
It doesn't seem too hard to comprehend IMO. Soul Society has existed for a very long time. And there's so much about the Gotei 13's history we still don't know about. So that leaves plenty of unaccounted time for a few Aizen-level prodigies to have come and gone.

With that said, if they happen to be 5 shinigami who are on par with shinigami Aizen, then I could see the total sum of their power probably would surpassing the sum total of the Gotei 13--especially if a couple of these guys have zanpakuto abilties that can make Kyouka Suigetsu look like childs play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Considering Aizen is stronger than Gotei 13 altogether, it's not hard to understand 5 people together being stronger than Gotei 13 combined no?
I don't know if I'd go that far. But he's definitely enough to handle the majority of the main force of their power (the captains) alone. Hypothetically speaking, Yamamoto alone would pose a serious threat to Aizen 1-on-1, even with hypnosis. He also even admits that Yama-jii's raw power surpasses his own. In all honestly, I could see 2 Aizen-level opponents being needed to take down Yamamoto. Chalk one more up to handle the rest of the captains and VC's to make 3. Then add #4 to take on all the fodder from 4th seat downwards. And then that'd still leave you with Aizen-tier captain number 5 for some extra overkill.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote