Thread: Licensed Date A Live
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-21, 07:20   Link #1448
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
I thought that non-Human, loli girls trying to destroy the planet featured in a harem show like this one were worth the try for me.
Actually, only 2 of the girls can count as loli. And neither of the two is trying to destroy the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
The last episode, unfortunately, featured a sort anti-climatic resolution. The season ended much like it was regular episode's transmission, though there are still several loose knots to tie out there:
- Kurumi's still at large.
- The mystery that Mana holds whether can be proved or not that Shido and she are biological siblings, and if yes, then what caused to be separated from one another?
- The mystery as to why and how come Efreet turned Kotori unwillingly into a Spirit, or what she and Shido were able to sucessfully recalled about the fire from five years ago?
- DEM (Deus Ex-Machina Industries). The company that sponsors the AST with Anti-Spirit technology. Do they have some sort of secret agenda?

I can only hope for a second season that would focus on answering all those enigmas listed above, thus bringing the whole story into a proper sense of conclusion.
The way this season ended, one can only expect that season 2 is already underway. Loose ends + "to be continued" is screaming season 2 at us.

And btw I don't think the anime will end at season 2 either. :9
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote