View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 16:00   Link #28935
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonLightShadows View Post
I hope this is the HGUC Zogok, I think we may be getting soon. It looks amazing. (but its probably just a pro modellers build of it)

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
more pictures here
That picture is a custom made by a hobby mag like the shamblo besides it. HOWEVER there is a HGUC release coming as teased alongside the doven wolf, messala, and banshee norn

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
Right now I'm considering on giving up on a 2.0 of Wing EW and just getting the MG and SD version of it.

I think that right now, the Wing Zero EW 2.0 and Wing Zero TV have a better chance. For one, the Wing Zero Custom hasn't been re-released by Bandai and not even a new boxart like the Wing Ver. Ka --> Wing EW MG's. Then there's the whole thing where Wing Zero TV still hasn't gotten a MG yet where as the Wing TV just did get an MG.

How is the Wing EW MG anyway? I know that it uses the same frame as the Wing Zero Custom MG and the Wing Ver. Ka MG, but I assume that aside from color changes from the Wing Ver. Ka, they made some other changes?
You would be doing us all a favor by giving up on a 2.0 for now, as a 2.0 for many other kits are going to take priority. As for the kits similarities they are all the same inner frames, just different binders and weapons. The Wing EWs only difference is the box and an action base connector
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote