View Single Post
Old 2008-10-08, 05:01   Link #3907
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
Yes, most if not all of my conversations are typed properly, i think everyone should.

Who cares about OD's long posts filled with emotes... anyone could do it... this thread was never meant to be more than a artists get together make signatures and avatars thing... so request and claim is what this threads about. If you can't handle a normal thread... don't come read it, it's that simple. On another note, i too was friends with OD, and was aware of the stuff that happened with her and why she got banned the last 4 or 5 times.... i talk to her on msn when i see her not a big problem, i still make gifs for her there..... no if you'll kindly leave me alone i have a project to continue.
First paragraph, second line. "i" should be capitalized.

Second paragraph, first line. "Who cares about OD's long posts filled with emotes..." Though rhetoric, it is still a question and should end with a "?".
Second line. "never meant to be more than a" PLACE WHERE "artists get together" TO "make signatures and avatars."
Third line. "threads" should be "thread's".
Fourth line, again with the "i".
Fifth line, I think you still are aware of the stuff that happened therefore it should be "and AM aware".
Lines 6 and 7: "when i see her" WHICH IS "not a big problem" and the "i"'s again.
Line 7: NOW, "if you'll kindly"
Line 8: "alone", "i have a project" and the "i" one last time.

I think it's only fair that if you EVER want to critize one's English, you should do your best to make sure your own post that points out his/her mistake(s) is flawless.

---

Also, about the thread dying, I was exaggerating... It WILL be less interesting, even if this level of excitement is the intended level.
Konpachi is offline   Reply With Quote