View Single Post
Old 2010-07-24, 14:15   Link #1081
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Seeing as though i've never heard of the side characters having routes, and no one has mentioned anything in this thread, i believe what you were told is a lie.
I think i can't post the link here because where i read that was in a topic to download the game... however what i read there was:

"Thanks for the game. I just finished Nakasaki Ai's route but I guess there is no Omake this time around? Also does finishing the game unlock another girl like in Kimikiss?"

it does have omake, CG, secene replay.
extra stories is a little different than usual game:
when you finish a route with good ending, after the ending theme the game gives you some coordinates, check that out in secene play mode

about the hidden character, it also has one more maybe but so far one...
her name is 上崎裡沙.
but players are trying to figure out more secenes in her route now, as her known route is very very short...
here is what is already known, check it out dude:
http://www36.atwiki.jp/amagami/pages/24.html

and then...

"When I beat Kimikiss for the first time, there was an added option to the main screen for the Omake. When I beat this, I didn't see an Omake option or maybe I'm just missing something. I was looking at the hidden characters page there, and I believe to unlock it says I need to clear the game with all the girls first? Probably going to take me a bit."

nope, you did not miss anything. this time the maker did not add an option called omake, but they added two options worked as omake.
what they did for this game is: after you complete a girl with good ending, "album" and "scene reply" these two options are added under main menu.

about the hidden one, you dont need to complete everyone.
there are 9 girls including hidden one you can chase (maybe more...but so far 9). you only need to complete 6 of them.
those 6 girls are the ones (with pictures) in my top post of this thread.

enjoy~

then maybe there's something for Hibike there? that's what i'm hoping
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote