View Single Post
Old 2012-04-16, 18:18   Link #143
mixordia

Quote:
Personally, I think we're going to get Amata/Mikono. It's been my experience that whenever an anime male lead protagonist talks/thinks about fighting fate in order to achieve his desired romance, he almost always succeeds. So I think that's what is going to happen here.
Unfortunately Kawamori doesn't think so ... Van from Escaflowne, Alto from Macross, Hikaru... he has a peculiar sense of "happy ending"

Quote:
So the big question mark is Kagura. It'll be interesting to see what they intend to do with him, as he's absolutely relentless in his pursuit of Mikono, but Mikono doesn't want the "mad dog" put down. So it's hard to see how you can stop him permanently unless he voluntarily gives up on Mikono (which is also hard to imagine). I guess that Amata might slay him in some big, final fight though. One in which Mikono isn't there to stop him.

I think the fate of Kagura is death, like Brera of MF... I don't want that happen, because I really like Kagura and I think he has a good chemistry with Mikono... I really hope to be wrong, that this doesn't happen and that really has a happy ending, with no tragic deaths or people sealed beneath the earth for another 12 or 24 thousand years.