View Single Post
Old 2006-01-29, 19:09   Link #73
ninraven

Quote:
Aokiji is the strongest of out of the three admirals yes but you forget that two characters can defeat him Smoker and Ace!.
Alright I'll give you ace, but I'm not sold on smoker. Is smoke that different from a cloud? There has to be at least a little bit of water vapor in smoke right? You burn a piece of paper, and it turns into smoke. There are water particles in paper, otherwise it would be dust. So if there are water particles in smoke, Ao Kiji would be able to freeze them. So Ao Kiji would be able to defeat smoker.

A batter between ace and smoker is meaningless, but ace would have the upper hand over ice...though i guess it could come down to technique and power. Ice age is pretty powerful. I'd bet on Ace to win but wouldn't count Ao Kiji out.

My List

Whitebeard (if Gol D. Rodger was the strongest and he's the only one to match him, it has to be him)
Schichibukai/Sengoku/Shanks
3 Admirals (not a big difference though.)/smoker/ace
Blackbeard/Luffy

It makes sense I think on a stroyline progression viewpoint. The strongest pirate is whitebeard because he was Rogers rival. So any pirates would be under him. The schichibukai and world government are on an equal level, and shanks is on the same level. If he wasn't, it would be a letdown on a storypoint. Shanks has to be at least this strong to make any difference.

You can debate who the strongest is within the schichibukai but unless you see them in action it's meaningless. But the trend is the swordsman is the second strongest of the group. Zoro and Mr. 1 are the two cases in point.

The admirals would be the next. Smoker and Ace, based on a fight with Ao Kiji are right at that level.

Blackbeard and Luffy are still improving, and right with each other.

Last edited by ninraven; 2006-01-29 at 20:01.
ninraven is offline   Reply With Quote