View Single Post
Old 2013-09-10, 20:27   Link #56
DKN117

To be honest, I NEED the whole "origin" of chakra given here to be just an allegory or a mythical legend. Partly because of the nature of chakra given earlier in the manga which contradicts this, but mainly because:

I have a multi-Book fanfic series going. In this series' verse, 1) ki (the "energy" from Dragon Ball, Negima (other than magic, that is; that's a whole separate power/energy), and some other series) and chakra are the exact same power/energy with different names, and 2) people from non-Naruto-verse universes become capable, via proper study and training, of accessing their ki/chakra and using Naruto-verse chakra manipulation and jutsu. If the Magical Fruit is the source of all chakra in people, then ONLY PEOPLE OF THE NARUTO-VERSE WOULD BE PHYSICALLY ABLE TO USE CHAKRA AND JUTSU. That would wholly invalidate one of the core building blocks of my fic series!

So for common sense's sake, for the sake of continuity with the nature of chakra given early in the manga, and for the sake of my fic series, this whole "Chakra came from the Magical Fruit" theory MUST be false, or all hell will break loose!
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote