View Single Post
Old 2007-05-02, 08:18   Link #81
Choki
I believe i can fly

With great determination comes with great powers....She alone being animated without a rosa mystica shows how strong her desire to meet Rozen.

I do remember faintly that Shinku did say that Suigintou is able to move and use her powers without a medium is because of her strong will and desire to meet Father (in the manga). Maybe i should start re-reading RM again

Their fairy was sort of like a helper to them...like how Shinku uses hers to find out whats happening in the N-field.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
The fairies are a part of the Rosa Mystica for sure. When you absorb someone's else rosa mystica, you get their power, their weapon, their memories and their fairies. We also know Suigin Tou got her fairy in the OVA at the same time she get her Rosa Mystica, so it's pretty obvious both are related. That said, it's still hard to pinpoint how much of their power is due to the fairy, medium, and rosa mystica.
But why did Meimei(Suigintou's fairy) went to Shinku when Shinku didnt take Suigintou's rosa mystica in S1? Meimei only returned to her later in Tramuend.