View Single Post
Old 2012-10-26, 02:40   Link #3758
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
Currently busy with Twinkle Crusaders and it's a shitload of fun, I'm probably constantly grinning like an idiot while playing this.
Didn't think a simplistic gameplay system like it would be fun, but Twinkle Crusaders' system is DAMN GOOD.

I just played Clochette's trial for Prism Recollection, and my reaction is that Shintaro's art is divine as always. The characters and interactions are great too, and for once there's no obligatory senpai girl.

But I'm left wondering what the story of the game's supposed to be. At this point the whole point of this romantic comedy is..... a romantic comedy. I suppose if it's done well it'd be decent in its own way, but I was hoping for something a bit more like Onigokko for instance, which is a delicious rom-com but has an underlying story as well.

Still, dat art.

And Witches Garden is the first game from Windmill Oasis that is actually genuinely catching my interest since Happiness, which was the absolute bomb, and everything that came after never quite lived up to the awesomeness of that game.