View Single Post
Old 2009-01-11, 21:45   Link #1212
teelatsuki

This is not my native lenguage any gramatical mistakes ignore them as long they make sense.

I first write a whole reason to "why what ranka do was wrong?" but it dissapeared so i will make it short.

ranka have the ultimate happiness at the moment (chapter 19) the only things that werent going well was a uncertainity about her doing as a savior and the same thing but in the love department, but "As long as Alto is happy so i am" was the current thinking in rankas head, so the first was uninportant, then she saw Sheryl and Alto togheter and we disccover that "As long as Alto is happy so i am" also must have "as long is at my side" so just for that she wants to die (moment in wich i stoped my consideration of ranka in the love triangle, such an inmature brat should not start any romantic relationship until they grow up if Ranka actually win the triangle it would give a even worse message than school days) ignoring that she has EVERYTHING else that a person whish even sheryl surely would change places with ranka anytime but Ranka being the inmature Brat she was wanted even more she also wanted alto (if it was me, and sheryl were my friend i would be asking myself why i havent see any sheryl stuff lately?, but thats just me making ranka into an even worse person seeing evil behind the moeness, ignore this little space) so that lead to her abandoning millions of people, someone consider that they desserve it?

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1202

about that one me being a girl considers that magnuskn is right.