Thread: Gai's power
View Single Post
Old 2004-09-17, 08:40   Link #54
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
I think maybe being trained by the Hokage may have something to do with why their legendary. Of course the strenght but they don't just tower over others in every single area. I doubt Oro or Jiraiya are say up to par in some areas with some jounins and Tsuande maye in a ninjutsu area or something like that. THey don't excel in every single area.
I don't remember to have ever say that they're better in every single area, their overall strength is just far higher than the other.
Gai is more than probably better than Oro in Taijutsu but he would be still crushed in a fight against him.

And being trained by the 4th, the greatest hero of Konoha, doesn't seem to be enough to gain a reputation such as the Sannin for Kakashi and his (dead?) comrade.
The Sannin are just way stronger than almost anyone in the show.

Quote:
So you are saying Itachi beat Kakashi easily? Even though he what is probably his strongest jutsu? And also was a bit ... 'messed up' or affect in some way after doing his last move. It wasn't just a breeze. If someone uses their best jutsu then the fight wasn't easy as pie.
Yes he did, as Oro was crushing the 3rd easily and without sweating with his two undead summons before Sandaime summon a God of Death, the level of the Edo Tensei among Oro's jutsu doesn't matter it simply wasn't a difficult fight for him at this point of the combat.

The fact is that Itachi wasn't in trouble even once during this fight which barely lasted one minute, that actually Kakashi didn't even find a moment to attack him.
And messed up? Don't exagerate, the effort to use the Tsukiyomi make him sweat a little and breath a little more heavily during a few second, nothing else.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote