View Single Post
Old 2013-03-19, 21:19   Link #244
Ringil

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Continuing on with MCAL's statement, in theory there's a way for Little Busters to animate with Romance for each route. Simply animate the Common Route straight through to the baseball game, then start with the Kurugaya Route, and loop the world, hence revealing the world is a looping dream.

In each route then, romance is fully justified, as the re-set button is hit at the end of the route, with the awareness of the audience. Basically, the omnibus format built into the plot itself.

We are in an endless recursion of time. Each recursion is unique.
The major problem with this method is that it pretty much ruins the surprise that the world is fake and the reason behind it. Given that this is a major plot point, it seems like a poor idea to do so.

I agree that there were plenty of methods to have a non-continuous format with romance, but if I remember correctly, lots of people wanted omnibus format. I don't think given that it'd be so trivial to have romance without making Riki seem like a huge player (see Kanon).

Though, it does make it interesting in how they plan to do Kurugaya's route. We'll just have to see.