Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-14, 06:55   Link #1745
zibi88

well I dont know why you put spoiler tags on... since the chapter is out for few hourse allready ^^

anyway I guess Oga doesnt want to destroy the world becouse he thinks that the Demon King is simply random... he sent a "baby" to destroy the world... than he sends En.. another kid to do it.... yet even hilda was worried there when en appeared... thinking what to do now like she felt she was pushed to the side and the destroy human world is out of question for her...

still she now has to do what bells wants to do and he doesnt look like he wants to destroy the world... even hilda changed a lot as she appeared there...

Demon king and en are idiots... becouse they love "video games" yet most of them is made in human world XD so by destroying it they would destroy the only thing they love I guess the DK didnt think about it at all and was just random...

I wonder what will hilda do now... go with ogas plan to protect the human world... or go with DK plan to destroy it..... will she listen to DK order or Bell's ^^

yet she must have been supprised that oga finally accepted his role...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote