View Single Post
Old 2008-06-11, 13:32   Link #12
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Unless Aizen defended with a 90's level kidou right? But then again, Aizen in the present is still trying master 90's level kidou so maybe not. Lucky for him.
Since Urahara and tessai appeared to catch Aizen from behind at end of chapter -99, they should have tried to onehit-ko him. Instead of Urahara lunging at aizen with his unreleased sword, it might have worked better if tessai had ambushed him with a 'black coffin' level 90's spell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I wonder if Aizen really defeated the Kidou, or if it was just his illusion.
Well recall, Shunsui saw one version of Aizen back in SS, and shinji saw another taunting him. Other than Aizen's word, how do we know which is the real one and which is the bald accomplice? There is no telling what is real , so you're completely right that we don't know if aizen truly defeated the kidou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if he ran away to alert SS in order to frame Urahara and Tessai.
Urahara and Tessai aren't wanted criminals though, so SS can't think they're responsible for attempted murder and evil experiments. also, I'm pretty sure 'fake' Aizen is shoring up his alibi strongly.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-06-13 at 06:28.