Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-09-27, 00:00   Link #11053
Vikitehwaffu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
im getting sick of this shit even popping up... you yuri fans want ur fuckin yuri then go watch/read the damn animes that have them and talk about it on the forum for it. stop bringing it up in non-yuri ones. and youkari doesnt count because she's Bi/straight :P
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can just shut out everyone else with different likes on this topic.
I don't really like yaoi that much, but it someone talks about I dunno, Itsuki and Kyon yaoi from Haruhi it won't bother me that much as long as they aren't braindead about it. EDIT: Maybe that's a bad example, as in canon they aren't really attracted to each other, it's just a series joke. But you get the point.

And there are lesbian couplings even in non all girl love series, like Card Captor Sakura with Tomoyo and her mother, Yubisaki milk tea with Hidari's friend, Michiru and Haruka from Sailor Moon, Yasuna from Kashimashi. They aren't common at all, but they do exist.
And I still find that the bi is okay but lesbian is not is self serving and hypocrisy but whatever.
Vikitehwaffu is offline   Reply With Quote