View Single Post
Old 2009-10-04, 07:48   Link #424
Uchiha Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by chounokoe View Post
Meta-Battler is watching the story unfold and as we have seen he often enough crumbles at the sight of his folks not even remotely recognizing what is happening around them. Therefore we can safely assume that IF Meta-Battler has influence on Piece-Battler it is rather small and maybe just limited to certain mood swings.
yeah .. i asked the question bcoz in 2nd time (Halloween story) when Meta Battler got upset and confused, Piece Battler surrendered .. so i assumed there is some relation between them .. i dont know

i really confused, at the end of Halloween story when Beato made Battler her furniture and the ceremony began .. first Genji was there welcoming her with the other furniture (i dont know what kind of creatures) i didnt see him die? 2nd after she ordered her furnitures to kill Battler and his grand pa, why she surprised when she saw Meta Battler? if Meta B & Piece B are totally independent then even if Piece B died there is no effect on Meta B as long as he doesnt believe in magic and witches UNLESS the game is depend on Piece Battler action & Meta Battler mind.