Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-10, 00:50   Link #19588
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ou-Rex View Post
I am going to contest this. If you noticed what Fuhai mentioned Akuha is probably using Ura-chan...

Spoiler for Usage:
Well, I agree with you that Akua needs Moka's powers to realize her plans, but at the same time, due to her "obsessive" feelings foreword Moka, she doesn't want to hurt her. Which, is basically the reason why I think that Akua is going to search for a way to remove the Rosario, that wouldn't hurt Moka in the process, which is probably going to make her realize that Tsukune is capable of removing the Rosario - making Akua "motivated" to catch this "Tsukune" individual.

Not to mention that, in my opinion, that Tsukune's powers are also needed for Akua to achieve her objectives, since after all, the reason why Tsukune has his vampire / Shinso abilities is because he has been injected with Moka's Shinso vampire blood and I believe that it means that a part of Moka's Shinso powers have been transferred to Tsukune.

I know that, there hasn't been anything suggesting that Moka's powers have been weakened after she has given Tsukune her Shinso blood, but in the first place it hasn't been revealed how powerful Moka really is, since apart from the time in the flashback to Moka's childhood, she hasn't released her Shinso powers, because they are being sealed by the Rosario, meaning that a part of her powers might have been transferred to Tsukune, without Moka even realizing that - in other words, it might be possible that Moka, before she injected her blood to Tsukune, had such an overwhelming power that, even if she lost part of her powers, due to them being transferred to Tsukune, it hadn't really affected Moka's fighting strength (with part of her powers still being sealed).
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote