View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 05:10   Link #41
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
I didn't count the actual casualties, but lol that was funny
I'm sure Zeheart's excuse would be one was a UCV, incase Fram questioned the count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Captain Ash badass pilot skills even his aura change. Picking a fight with a SUPER Pilot

I think the message capsule probably contains the data that they gathered or probably something that will help upgrade AGE 3.

Is the name of the red version of AGE 3 already revealed? It will be shown next week.

Age 3 is too bulky and slow for space battle. Age 1 and Age 2 are both much mobile in it but maybe that's Kio lacking skills but to be truth to it. Age 3 packs power but it's to big to be agile but still proven wrong when Age 3 Fortress shows up.

Maybe it's not just fitted yet for space battle.
Now the VB-isidians are here, I believe the capsule contain historical EXA-DB related data (remnants of it) and a scented letter to Romary.

Yeah, Age-3 Normal probably must have less space maneuver thrusters (bulk less of a factor) than the red Age-3 Orbital. Wootbit did hint before the pirate battle that the Age System might create a new wear from the upcoming battle data.