View Single Post
Old 2013-03-16, 22:15   Link #3803
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
I was going to say youre right, but I dont know if that illustration is something to go by. Specially the angle leaves a lot to desire. Besides I doubt he left any scar after the incident when he and Miyuki got close to each other, after all the scars cause Miyuki a cause of concern.

Yet again training that is like torture is not inhuman,
With it being caused by training it becomes more difficult to say if it is truely inhuman or not or who the cause is. look at his current training with Yakumo( see volume 3 for example) one slight mistep could end up giveing him one of those scars and everything points to that being his choice. Even volume 8 seems to show he has an intrest in a level of training that would count as extreme for his age.

Also Miyuki seems oddly calm about the scars given her reaction to people that she sees as causeing her brother pain. She talks about them almost like badges of honor. It might sugest that he is responcable for them rather then they were something forced on him.

Until we have proof that it was solely someone other then Tatsuya that forced this training on him. It's a bit premature to say they tortured him.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.