View Single Post
Old 2007-10-03, 04:13   Link #109
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoeagle View Post
For the poll if you mean shika getting the kyubi then naruto-shika.Naruto is just hot headed,unfortunately most people think he is dumb.He is smart, he just needs to control his emotions better.He has shown good tactical thinking in some fights.
I would never call Naruto smart. Even simple concepts still confuse him. But I wouldn't call him dumb either. I would call him somewhat clever or an idiot savant. But he is not anywhere close to the tactical thinker or the genius Shikamaru is. Not even Kakashi is at that level now. You are also balancing out Naruto's fighting spirit and hotheadedness with Shika's calmness and rational outlook. Imagine a Naruto thinking 10-20 moves ahead of the enemy. You are eliminating Naruto's one weakness(his brain and emotions) and giving the manga's greatest potential mind almost unlimited power. Scary. When ShikaNaru uses his mass shadow clone technique he can have his clones research all availaible material. A 1,000 clones gathering information. With Shikamaru's uber genius IQ he can absorb and process that information. Naruto would likely just get overwhelmed without Shika's brain.

Imagine a character that has the ability to anticipate and plan for any situation; and has the power to back it up. Pein, Sasuke, Itachi, Madara..etc would all bow down to that character.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote