Old 2009-03-05, 02:36   Link #35
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
T

I doubt you're able to pick yourself up and enjoy the experiences in life when
Spoiler for TA:

Some things I say may be inaccurate, mainly because I haven't played TA and have no wish to, but...

Also, as I have stated, life does not really work that way either. Life is full of happy AND sad things, and you CAN be rewarded for lots of hard work, although luck and talent have an equal share in success.
You've missed the point completely. You really should refrain from making such comments when you haven't played the game.

Spoiler:

Also there were happy things in TA as well, and epic trageties does happen in real life (a sudden passing away of a love one is FAR from unrealistic, though the incident causing it might be, as in the case of entertainment), you really shouldn't make assumptions when you haven't played the game.

Quote:
Also, as I have stated, life does not really work that way either. Life is full of happy AND sad things, and you CAN be rewarded for lots of hard work, although luck and talent have an equal share in success.
It most certainly does. There are WAY more things in life where you have no control over than there are things which you can. For example tell that to the millions of honest hardworking people whom had lost jobs and money due to the current economic crisis.

Also of course you *can* be rewarded for hardwork, *can* being the modifier. TA doesn't exclude that possibility (in fact it includes it in many ways too). However it is not you WILL MOST DEFINITELY be rewarded for hardwork, which is what a lot of entertainment work does (even in Clannad). What TA does is present the other scenario when things don't go "right".

Last edited by houkoholic; 2009-03-05 at 02:46.