View Single Post
Old 2009-12-08, 16:33   Link #4008
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_rogue View Post
The idea of Jessica being "stupid" doesn't come from her grades (heck if I had parents like that I'd be wanting to blow off school too) - it's just that she's generally been shown to be...an adolescent, I guess...in just about everything she thinks about.

Well, to put it in better terms, Jessica's kind of like her dad - she goes into everything without a plan or even preparedness and does what "feels right". Like how she's always trying to go after the culprit without a weapon or even having a clue who it may be just because she's pissed that her mom/her dad/Kanon died.

Perhaps she does have a hidden side that's a little more sneaky/clever, and her adolescent behavior is 100% theatrics, but if her personality as shown has any validity, I don't think it's even logical for her to know about the murders.
Saying Jessica can fool every single person with a nice act is like saying Asumu never loved Battler, despite the latter not being her son. It contradicts facts given to us.

Comparing Krauss and Jessica now you are calling her incompetent. Krauss just acts on impulse and because of that nobody wants to work with him. Good intuition but horrid timing. If you think Battler is an idiot then give Krauss a crown because he's the king.

Spoiler for EP 5:
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote