View Single Post
Old 2008-05-15, 16:10   Link #49
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Sure, but Nonette hasn't appeared yet. I think Rolo and probably Li are pretty straight-forward as characters. I'd probably go with Li first though, if you choose to take the story to Asia eventually, he seems the one with the least to hide while Rolo's still got his mystery of his Geass's origins mojo going on. Then again maybe you can avoid mentioning it since no one has to be aware it exists until you feel comfortable with it or until we get more information.

Edit: Now that I've noticed you've made Darlton and Lelouch quite close, perhaps this could be an avenue to invite our pretty school bo- I mean the Glaston Knights, it would be hilarious to see what kind of interaction they would have with their father's favorite pupil, and none of it too pleasing for them.
I had them slated to appear on the tarmac in chapter 10, but I realized I didn't know enough about them, except that Lelouch used one of them for his plot to turn Rolo.

How many are there, five? All orphans? On loan to Schneizel from Cornelia/Darlton and hence unavailable in Japan for the length of R1? Age? Skill level? Speaking parts in the show yet?