View Single Post
Old 2008-10-29, 04:34   Link #7
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbl View Post
I don't think Nell is a Privaron Espada at all, as she is not part of Aizen's army, i.e. she is rank-less. She was kicked out of La Noches by Nnoitra, while loosing her memory from the trauma and thus her tattoo was never removed.

Also, I think she was part of the same batch of natural arrancar as Dordonii and co. or maybe the first generation of arrancar made with the Ultra-Skittle/Steve/Glorified Magic 8-ball/Hougyoku.
If she is part of Don's litter then she would be Privarion and 103. Can't be... we have one of those already...
First generations occurred naturally. Second are created by Aizen.

I think she was made by Aizen but not with Hougyoku. He said that he had experiments but was looking for the means to create the perfect hybrid.

My guess is...he made her that way. Or Time flows different in HM than anywhere else and she is the 3 that replaced 103, got kicked out by Noi. Aizen probably figured if that could happen...She is useless (You know he just discards useless chicks) So he make a new number 3 which is probably Halibel or Barrigan