View Single Post
Old 2011-09-19, 07:59   Link #2896
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Anyone has heard of Cure Girl? A game where the main guy is socially incompatible ie. bad at real life interaction, and decides on a forum with similar people to meet in real life and tries afterwards to improve his "sillks. What surprise all 3 girl are at the same school as he is including his osananajimi .

I liked the premise of the game very much because I can somewhat relate with the socially incompatible-part. But unfortunately the synopsis was more interesting than the game itself. Maybe it's really only due to my limit of jp. knowledge although that hasn't been a problem before ... With the osananajimi I was like "Okay ....? What exactly was HER reason to join the social board?" Too bad even if the art is quite good >_<.

In contrast Suzukaze no Melt which was overall awesome, as was Natsu no Ame. And ikinari anata ni koi shiteru, which started off quite bad/stupid, but - for me - surprised with the last parts aka "drama finale" in most girl routes. Not breathtaking-awesome but better than expected. And the kiss cgs are are one of the best I've seen.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote