View Single Post
Old 2006-01-03, 11:04   Link #5
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by froinlaven
I checked out the trailer for this one. The production quality seems kinda iffy, but on the plus side, there are bunny ears...

The art in the manga looks really good too. It's just that it looks like they don't have the budget to make the anime look good. I guess we'll see though.
Eh, the artwork isn't bad, the animation isn't bad either...

I was watching the Kagihime special that aired earlier, and the animation is alot like Canvas 2. I mean, I sweeer I could've been tricked into thinking this was an alternate universe of Canvas 2 It does really look great, and the girls, yeah you know my answer

The program also featured Magikano, ACCESS (Live Action), Kaleidostar Legend of Phoenix, the Ani10 News, singers Joe and Yoffy, among other things. I tell you that Joe and Yoffy is weird I also saw a ad for Lamune, well, the DVD that is. The DVD version of Lamune looks great, animation flows well...makes me wonder why they didn't air those To wrap up the program they showed a little clip of hm3's music video

Overall, Kagihime looks great. For one thing, I'm definately gonna watch it to extend the Canvas 2 love

And cute girls!

Girl meets boy....what's hm3 thinking...