View Single Post
Old 2012-11-01, 12:29   Link #21167
desrtsku
Nympholept

Nah sorry I was talking to erdii. I just got ninja-ed by you because I wasted my time trying to write a Frenda Mary Sue and finally gave up half way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
you don't get me when I said birthday or 3 darn size. When I mention that I'm pertaining to the character's personal file or information for the character. The information we got from the character is pretty nil to the point the information only that's been given is from the novel. Outside of that. There are no further information be it level or skill or background of the character.
What's the point in giving personal info about completely useless character that died in one volume anyway? (no offence, I like her too after all) If you want to know her background and such things then think about the reasons why Fremea exists and why she was brought back to life = wait for next volume! Then we'll get the full answer. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I think if Mugino is the leader of ITEM then she has a say for her members and even if she is not level 4 or a lower level. I still think she is not completely level 0. If she is level 0. She is like a grunt then. The grunt part of ITEM that do the clean up.
There, there ... level 0 or not compared to monsters like the other 3 that doesn't make a difference if that power is useless enough for you to never manifest it. When high level espers looks down on someone they don't only look down on lv.0 or else level upper would be a lv.0 exclusive product. Meaning, she'd be the grunt anyway >.> ... but she's so incredibly damn skilled so why wasting that potential in cleaning? Even Mugino should be aware of that, it's like having a lv.5 looking down on Touma because he's a Lv.0