Thread: Licensed Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-19, 16:18   Link #2615
shadow1296

i dont even think i can even consider this series a true sequel to e7
1. the only characters that showed up from e7 are renton, eureka, and nirvash no holland, no dominique, and certainly no anemone 3 character who were basicly main characters in e7 and for me for this to be a sequel these characters had to have shown up either as small cameos or a part of the story
2. time travel seriously a concept not even touched apon in the origional series and to sci fi for the series in general
3. no antibody coraliens, from the story it looks like the secrets were attacking the scubs for a long time doesn't it seem odd that no antibodies showed up when they were created for protecting the scubs by the scubs themselves
4. the secrets, basicly the weirdest thing in the series, being enemies for the majority of the series then not, in the origional series the main antagonist was the same throughout the entire series and the enemy' were lfo's and antibodies and if the secrets were earth defense mechanism against invader why didn't they show up in the origiional series
5. truth while a so-so antagonist in general his powers are too supernatural for the e7 universe

and with how horrible this series turned out it makes you wonder if bones purposely made it horrible so people would stop asking for a sequel and they could end the story permenatly