View Single Post
Old 2009-01-15, 16:18   Link #54
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Honestly, I thought knowing a bit more about Kitamura would be good. Now he annoys me even more. His childish mentality is just horrible. I know no other way to describe it, nor do i wish to waste time elaborating on it. I don't think I'll like parts of his arc, since I don't like him as its focal char.

One thing it awakens me to; Kitamura was very much acting like Minorin. He had that high-spirited, easygoing, cheerful personality. I can see why they get along so well. Seeing him get so self-destructive has me worried about if something were to happen to Minorin. Maybe that's why she was so worried about him. Not having someone to confide in, someone to understand you; its synonymous with her situation.

It feels like Minorin is continuing to talk about herself more to Ryuuji. She must really hoping that Ryuuji starts to understand the 'real' her. It was very nice, though Ryuuji's face looked so half-hearted when he called her kind and when she yelled at him. Usually his face would lighten up or smile, retract back, something. Not that it really matters compared to the tones in the conversation itself, I just found it kinda weird.

Ya-chan looked pretty scary when her sleep is disturbed. I can almost visualize how Ryuuji's dad could be attracted(or maybe feared ) that. And Ryuuji's 'deliquent' look at the end was excellent.