View Single Post
Old 2009-08-18, 14:53   Link #190
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Header View Post
I believe that Faldio had plenty of proof to show that Alicia was a Valkyria and not an actual human. Faldio also noticed the ragnite acting on Alicia's presense, as well as that abnormal regenerative abilities that Alicia had compared to other soldiers. I would also assume that Faldio had more information of the Valkyria through all the research that he did. We don't need to show 4-5 episodes showing Faldio trying to research on the Valkyria 24/7. Maybe if Valkyria Chronicles was 50 instead of 26 episodes, we might have gotten more backstory on the valkyria and stuff, but this is fine as it is imo.
Uh, please re-read what everyone is saying. I am not saying that Faldio doesn't know. In fact, at this point, I don't care.

I am saying, Faldio shot Alicia out of insanity rather than a calculated snipe as presented in the game. I highly doubt he took the shot because he thought it would wake her powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
dont blame faldio, i would do the same too if there is a chance of avenging your war comrades.
The problem is that many of us are simply not convinced that he shot Alicia because he thought putting her in a near-death situation would awaken her power. The script and the presentation of this episode had done a terrible job convincing us that.

And thats our biggest beef, really. Whether Faldio knows or not is really of secondary importance at this point.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.