Thread: 07-GHOST anime
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-17, 23:21   Link #112
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

Send a message via AIM to Kirvee Send a message via MSN to Kirvee Send a message via Yahoo to Kirvee
I love the anime! Episode 2 was awesome, because it had Frau and had a funny moment!

Am I seriously the ONLY person in this thread who finds the art in both the anime and manga simply beautiful? Am I? What's so wrong about it? Maybe it's the fact I'm not an animation student...

Also, I think the anime is moving a bit too fast (I actually understood the manga the first time I read through it...-___-). After I watched episode 2 I looked through my copy of the English volume 1 and found the spot/panel around where Episode 2 left off. We're already almost half-way through volume 1 and it's only been 2 episodes. There will be 8 volumes in Japan by May. Unless the anime slows down a tad, they'll catch up to the manga in a few months and then what? We'll have fillers. Or worse, they'll derail (hopefully not as horribly as Soul Eater did...).

It also appears that the anime is suggesting the BL undertones even more. I seriously don't remember Mikage stealing Teito's bed in the manga.

I understand not everyone likes BL or yaoi, but whether or not this manga/anime has it shouldn't be the deciding factor for you. It just seems wrong.

Looking very much forward to Hakuren. Very much indeed, judging by his voice from the second trailer and then my TeitoxHakuren fangirling can begin!.
Kirvee is offline   Reply With Quote