View Single Post
Old 2004-02-17, 11:24   Link #27
Silver_Scorcher

Now that I think of it, SEED won't be edited all that much, atleast on CN. It's supposed to be airing Saturday evenings on the adult swim block, which means pretty much everything will be left intact. As for the DUB itself, I'd say there really is nothin to worry about. The Ocean Group is doing it (They did the DUBS for Gundam Wing, Gundam 0079 & Inu-Yasha to name a few), and for the most part their DUBS are well done most of the time. Either way, I don't think the DUB will compare at all to the original Japanese acting. After seeing who would play each character in SEED, I'm a little surprised that Brad Swaile (Quatre in Gundam Wing), will play Dearka (or Deakka, I don't know how it's pronounced). He doesn't strike me as the bad-ass type, so it should be interesting to see how that turns out as well. I'm also interested in how Yzak & the Psycho Gundam pilots of the Earth Alliance will sound in English. How it shows on TV doesn't matter to me, cuz I have every intention of buying the DVD's when they finally come out in the fall.
Silver_Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote