View Single Post
Old 2007-07-26, 14:29   Link #1097
Medic
Dubstep - DZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
Mine turn.
"Please", Walcott over Hleb?

As for Gallas, I would have had him in the team, itīs just that... That... I forgot about him.

I havenīt seen especially much of Eduardo so I canīt judge him. But Wenger usually says that it takes about 6 months or so for a new player to settle to the life outside and on the pitch. So Iīm pretty sure that Adebayor and v.Persie will be the the two strikers, atleast in the beginning of the season.
IMO Hleb is a poor player. He's had nearly 2 season with us and hasnt really impressed me. He has good ball control but doesnt does anything creative with it. Going around in circles isnt helping the team. He doesnt score enough goals and hasnt made many assists. I chose Walcott because I thinks its his year this season, he get more games and will be able to show everyone why we bought him.

From what Ive seen of Eduardo (in an Arsenal shirt) he has looked good. He's not scared to shoot, unlike some other players i.e Fabregas, Adebayor & Hleb. We'll see on Saturday, and especially on Sunday how well he plays against top quality opposition (Inter Milan).
Medic is offline   Reply With Quote