View Single Post
Old 2008-04-05, 20:51   Link #366
Captain Spyro
Captain of the Dragonfury

Send a message via ICQ to Captain Spyro Send a message via AIM to Captain Spyro Send a message via MSN to Captain Spyro Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Spyro
I recently got into this series and my opinion matches the majority. While I have found every episode up to this point funny, episode six just has that unexplainable quality to it. While I have never seen Initial D (aside from scene in AMV Hells 3 & 4), I immediately got the reference. Can't help but think Konata'a cousin is a racer at heart.

And of course, Timotei. I first saw that scene sometime back as a single scene on a YouTube video. Having never seen the full episode at that point, I was thinking Timotei was sort of a cuteness phrase, ala Rika-chan's Ni-Pah! Ah well, at least I get the reference now.

Overall, a solid 9.5 episode.

As for Lucky Channel, I'm surprised most people seem deadset against it (or at this point, anyway. Not sure of opinions of future segments). I dunno, but I enjoy Akira and Minoru. Guess I'm Akira's #1 fan on these boards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risaa View Post
It must be interesting to watch L*S from a guy's perspective... The bath scene and photo album parts, I shrugged off like they were nothing.

(Not generalizing. Every girl is different.)
While I am of the male gender and sex (yes, there is a difference ), my mind set might be unique. After having seen the bath scene, I thought to myself "what would Bill O'Reilly say about that?"

Of course, I asked myself the same question after watching the first season of Higurashi and parts of Kodomo no Jikan.

Last edited by Captain Spyro; 2008-04-05 at 20:56. Reason: Lucky Channel