View Single Post
Old 2009-01-23, 23:29   Link #288
Rainbowman

I was told that I was to post my ideas for a project I'll be working on involving One Piece. Here goes:

During the events before or after the Strawhat crew find One Piece in the New World, a random anomally sends the entire crew centuries into the future. Few of the members get seperated. Luffy(1) and Nami(2) meet one of their decendents- a monkey-girl alien named Monkey D. Cookie(1). Together they try and find the rest of the crew. They find Zoro(3) held captive with his decendent- a fox-girl alien named Kitsu(3) (short for Kitsune which is japanese for fox) who is a bounty hunter with lightsabers. Later they meet with the other of Luffy and Nami's decendents- an alien who is all species of feline (cat) named Million D. Nickel(2) who is a master of a lot of things. i.e.: Jedi Master, Wizard at Hogwarts, Zodiac Element Master; basically he's a dimension jumper who jumps into different dimensions created by famous people such as Jim Henson, George Lucas, J.K. Rowling, etc. They later meet up with Usopp(4) and they go to a place which is the hometown of Usopp's decendent- a beautiful harpy-like girl named Tink-top(4) (mix of words "Tinker" and "Tank-top") who Usopp at first mistakes her for his mother (Banchina) until he notices the bird-like qualities which resembles that of a rooster with the wings of an eagle for flight capabilities. It is there that they reunite with Sanji(5), Chopper(6), Robin(7), Franky(8), Brook(9), :Unknown member(10):, :Unknown member(11):, and :Unknown member(12):. They then find out that in order for the original Strawhat crew to return to their own time, they need to find the rest of the decendents and help them achieve their goals.

All this may sound like fanfiction so far, but I'm determined to make an animated series on this; provided that the original One Piece story will go well with my expectations. Let me know what you think of this. Anyone likeing this say "Yeah!". Anyone against it say "Boo!". Anyone not sure of it feel free to ask questions.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote